The Calming Body Oil is the ultimate multi-purpose lightweight beauty oil that restores the appearance of both hair and body by reinforcing the skin’s natural moisture barrier. This Lavender-infused luxurious blend of precious oils combined with Green Tea Extract is fast-absorbing, incredibly hydrating, and protective. It restores suppleness and softness and brings a healthy, youthful-looking glow to the skin.
The lightweight yet potent formula is 100 percent natural and preservative-free. Its ingredients are hypoallergenic, paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, silicone-free, and non-GMO. This product is also free of PEGs, TEA, propylene glycol, petrolatum, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, and mineral oil.
– As a Daily moisturizer massage into damp, freshly cleansed skin every morning and evening or as needed. You can also layer or blend this product with your normal moisturizer for an added boost of hydration.
– As a scalp treatment massage gently into the scalp and leave on for 20 minutes before shampooing.
– As a hair tamer apply a small amount into your hands and run through your hair to soften dead ends and flyways.
– As a cuticle treatment add a few drops to soften and condition cuticles.
– Mix with loose bronzing powder.
– Apply a drop to your cheekbones after makeup application for an added glow.
For best results, apply to damp skin and hair.
Katharine Watson is inspired by the history + craftsmanship of block printing and the process of creating work by hand. The imperfect, one-of-a-kind look of handmade items is celebrated in...
You can use this notebook to keep your notes and scribbles in one place. Jot down everything you want to remember. Keep it with you at work, or maybe next to...
Margaret Solow finds inspiration from art, travel, philosophy, and nature. Her jewelry expresses these elements by distilling them to the simplest visual form. Her understated approach and use of natural materials...
Colleen Mauer's square stack rings set has seven rings in total (3 sterling silver, 2 yellow gold fill, and 2 rose gold fill). The rings are square, yet incredibly comfortable due to their soft rounded...