We are thrilled to welcome you back into the shop! While we are excited to reopen our doors, we will be easing into it slowly + carefully. We kindly ask you to be patient as we navigate this new way of operating.
TUE-SUN | 12pm - 6 pm
↠ Masks are required! 😷
↠ We are limiting the store to 2 guests at a time, or two groups of two, for now.
↠ We require that you use our hand sanitizer upon arrival.
↠ Disposable gloves are available upon request.
↠ Social Distancing - We will be helpful from afar!
↠ Credit card payments are required - Contact-free checkout, no signature required!
↠ We have strict cleaning practices in place.
↠ We ask that if you are not feeling well, please visit when you are better!
TUE-SUN | 12pm - 6 pm
1. Place your order online and select 'Local Pickup' under the delivery tab at checkout.
2. You will receive an email when your order is ready, then simply swing by the shop during Curbside Pick-up hours (above) to pick-up your items!
For everyone's safety, our team will be equipped with face masks. We kindly require all customers picking up to wear a face covering and practice social distancing as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer contact- free Local Delivery within about a 4 mile radius of the shop. Just select 'Local Delivery' under the delivery tab at checkout. If you are outside our delivery area you will receive a shipping notification with tracking information.
This unique situation changes daily, but here is what we are doing to keep from this virus spreading and what we know:
• Safe handling of all packages is our highest priority. Our team is following all CDC guidelines.
• To ensure safe conditions for our team and others, we have disabled expedited shipping for the time being. All packages will continue to ship within 1-2 business days. Please reach out if something is urgent.
• The virus is not known to live for prolonged periods of time on surfaces, especially given the time in transit. To our knowledge it does not stay on cardboard/paper surfaces for longer than 24 hours.
• UPS continues to deliver per usual, therefore so long as we are able to get web orders on time, the order should be expected on time.
How can the community help?
Our small business was built by the support of family + friends and now, more than ever, we need your continued support.
The retail landscape may look very different on the other side of this, we must make a conscious decision about what we want our communities to look like. This means choosing to shop small and recognizing that individual, quality hand-made goods are to be valued. We are fortunate to have such an incredible array of small businesses in DC and I encourage you to support them. Visit DC Shop Small to discover some new favorites.
The enormity of the impact on our small business, and for all small businesses is staggering. Our closure not only affects our employees, whom we call family, but it also affects the hundreds of artists and artisans we support, whom we call friends. We encourage you to browse our Designers + Makers page and click on the individual designers to read more behind the line.
Despite these challenges, we have been working hard to adapt to our new reality. We've turned all of our attention to our online shop to ensure an enhanced customer experience and we are reaching out in a more purposeful way via our weekly newsletters + Instagram (follow us!).
From all of us, Thank You! We appreciate each and every purchase you make with The Phoenix!
Sam + The Phoenix Staff