We are entering this new phase with care + caution. Our staff is fully vaccinated and we are following the CDC + DC guidelines regarding masks. Thank you for your patience and understanding. It has been a challenging time and we are grateful for your support. 🧡
Please see our updated Covid related procedures below:
↠ Masks are now optional, but recommended, for customers. 😷
↠ Credit card payments are preferred - contact-free checkout (no signature required)!
↠ We have strict cleaning practices in place.
TUES - SUN | 12 pm - 6 pm
Local Curbside + In-Store Pick-Up
1. Place your order online and select 'Local Pickup' under the delivery tab and select The Phoenix as the location at checkout.
2. You will receive an email when your order is ready, then simply swing by the shop during shop hours (above) to pick-up your items!
For everyone's safety, our team will be equipped with face masks. We kindly require all customers picking up to wear a face covering and practice social distancing as well.
Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer free (yes, free!) contact-free Local Delivery within about a 4-mile radius of the shop for all orders! Simply select 'Local Delivery' under the delivery tab at checkout. If you are outside our delivery area you will receive a shipping notification with tracking information.
This unique situation changes daily, but here is what we are doing to process your orders:
• Safe handling of all packages is our highest priority. Our team is following all CDC guidelines.
• To ensure safe conditions for our team and others, we have disabled expedited shipping for the time being. All packages will continue to ship within 1-2 business days. Please reach out if something is urgent.
• We want you to receive your order as quickly as possible! Unfortunately, once it has been picked up by UPS, we don't have any control over how long they will take to get to you. If you think the transit time is abnormally long, please reach out and we will do our best to sort it out for you!
How can the community help?
Our small business was built by the support of family + friends and now, more than ever, we need your continued support.
The retail landscape may look very different on the other side of this, we must make a conscious decision about what we want our communities to look like. This means choosing to shop small and recognizing that individual, quality hand-made goods are to be valued. We are fortunate to have such an incredible array of small businesses in DC and I encourage you to support them. Visit DC Shop Small to discover some new favorites.
The enormity of the impact on our small business, and for all small businesses is staggering. The global pandemic not only affects our employees, whom we call family, but it also affects the hundreds of artists and artisans we support, whom we call friends. We encourage you to browse our Designers + Makers page and click on the individual designers to read more behind the line.
Despite these challenges, we have been working hard to adapt to our new reality. We've turned all of our attention to our online shop to ensure an enhanced customer experience and we are reaching out in a more purposeful way via our weekly newsletters + Instagram (follow us!).
From all of us, Thank You! We appreciate each and every purchase you make with The Phoenix!
Sam + The Phoenix Staff